Friday, January 16, 2009

Tagged by Ashley!!!

My 5 addictions:

#1. Maple sticks from the Palace Cafe!! I have to have one every single day. If I don't work I go get one. The are bread dough, made into sticks and deepfried and then frosted with maple frosting. Yes you can get them at a bakery, but these fresh everyday are the best. Even when I make them!!! And I do every Monday at work....

#2. Yorkies. I love them!!! I spoil them rotten although not like some people do theirs. I don't dress mine up although I do put pony tails in their hair sometimes. Ali sleeps with me and sits on my lap most of her waking or I should say my waking hours. The family loves it when I am being lazy on the couch with all the yorkies laying on or around me. lol....

#3 Chocolate. I really don't know of many who don't have this one. But it is my favorite!!!!! especially dark chocolate.

#4. Arbonne. Oh gosh you all just have to try this wonderful skin care product. It is awesome. My skin has never looked nor felt so wonderful... All natural skin care. Try it you'll like it and I know just who you can get it from. (ps. Ashley will be doing a give away soon with Arbonne)

#5. Shoes, slippers, sandles, anything on my feet. My husband teases me as does my mother- In -Law about all my shoes. I have a hard time giving them up. I have a pair of sandles that are about 10 years old, I seldom wear them, but I do sometimes. They are still in style and why on earth should I give them up? They only take up a little bit of space. lol..... I love shoes.

there you are Ashley. I blogged twice today. lol...... Love ya

1 comment:

Siegle and Company said...

How did you put your links on the side of your page? let me know.