Wednesday, October 22, 2008

100 things I love.

This is really good for the soul. I could think of many more and someday I'll post a few more. But for today this it.

#1 Autumn leaves falling
#2 The smell of a newborn baby
#3 baby puppies
#4 the first snow
#5 cookbooks
#6 angel food cake
#7 memories of my Dad
#8 talking with my mom
#9 seeing my whole family
#10 walking in the snow with my husband
#11 taking a nap on the couch with all my dogs around me and on me. lol
#12 scrapbooking
#13 reading a good book
#14 jack frost designs on the window
#15 huge icesicles
#16 talking with my kids everyday
#17 little kids faces on Christmas morning
#18 reading my bible
#19 watching the boys play football (even though it scares me to death) lol
#20 cooking when I have everything on hand
#21 a full fridge and cupboards.
#22 peanut buster parfai
#23 moose tracks ice cream
#24 working with my friends
#25 That first cup of coffee in the morning
#26 the rain on the roof
#27 watching the birds in my yard
#28 plants (although mine always die)
#29 snuggling with Greg
#30 kissing my granddaughters faces.
#31 scaring the boys when they come out of the bathroom heehee
#32 laughing
#33 sitting in the sun
#34 going feeding with greg
#35 the christmas ornaments my kids have made
#36 my dogs
#37 talking to Jordan on the phone when he is gone
#38 when Aj tells me his feelings, (he doesn't very often)
#39 Shanna's morning phone call
#40 that Sunni and Jamie got remarried yesterday. Oct 10th
#41 taking pictures
#42 going to church with my family
#43 clean sheets
#44 a warm bed
#45 warm towels
#46 candles
#47 the way my face looks after using Arbonne for a year!!!!!!
#48 dying my hair
#49 a massage
#50 Greg to rub my feet
#51 having Sunni and the kids come up
#52 Watching the puppies play in the yard.
#53 Aj's drawings
#54 Jordan's quilts
#55 Listening to Sunni and Shanna sing
#56 Listening to Lexy sing
#57 Jenna's smile
#58 Devan's pouty face
#59 getting my mom to laugh. (once started she doesn't stop!!!!)
#60 remembering "when" with my sibs
#61 going through old pictures
#62 music Country, Christian, 70's and 80's
#63 being silly and getting Greg to laugh.
#64 Nascar races being there. Awesome!!!!!
#64 betting on the race with Les and Missy
#65 A nice clean yard
#66 When my mom comes up and does my dishes before I get home from work and has coffee on for us.
#67 a clean bathroom
#68 all the laundry done. Actually I would love that. It has never happened. lol....
#69 Baby lotion
#70 A nice cold beer when it is 100 degrees outside.
#71 Bible study
#72 Hugs from my kids and grand kids
#73 Hugs from my kids friends
#74 Brant's stupid phone messages
#75 When Les plays the guitar and sings
#76 Remembering when Dad danced us around the house.
#77 going for drives in the country or just a road trip
#78 talking to the elderly and listening to their stories
#79 fire pits
#80 roasting marshmallows
#81 watching Cody with his boys
#82 watcing little kids play when they think no one is watching them.
#83 going for a drive after a big storm
#84 thunderstorms ( I used to be scared of them)
#85 early morning when I can think and read and pray
#86 a facial
#87 scaring the crap out of my co-workers It is soooooo funny.
#88 grill cooking at work
#89 when greg cooks at home.
#90 watching Aj wake up.. lol......
#91 watching babies sleep
#92 watching the clothes in the washer. weird huh?
#93 sunrises
#94 sunsets
#95 watching fish in a tank
#96 when Max is doing his job herding cows.
#97 Jenna and Devan brushing my hair
#98 watching my kids doing something they love
#99 Jeannie faces
#100 above all Jesus Christ

2 comments:

Mia said...

lots of good stuff- i don't think i could come up with that many!

Butch said...

I bet you could. It's good therapy.