Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just starting here

I have finally started this new blogspot. It looks like fun and I just love my sister-in-law, Ashley's blog. Hopefully mine will be done as well as hers.
For starters, I live in Mt. with my husband, and kids. I have 2 grown daughters with families of their own. 3 granddaughters. 2 boys, 19 and 16. Jordan is away at college right now and Aj is a junior. Shanna; my oldest is living in Mn. with her husband and daughter Lexy. Sunni lives here with her husband and 2 daughters Jenna and Devan.
My husband, Greg works at Home on the Range, a home for troubled children. He is actually the ranch and plant supervisor and does all the ranching and farming and upkeep of the ranch. He is also a woodworker and has made many beautiful pieces of furniture including our Mission style bed.
I am a cook at our local cafe. A job which I like and love the people I work with.
I also breed and sell Yorkshire Terrier dogs. A breed that is fun to own and can live anywhere. apartments and small homes are ideal for them. I have 4 dogs right now. 2 tiny baby boys also.
I enjoy alot of things. Reading, scrapbooking, prophecy, gardening, flowers, studing the Bible, family, and blogging. There is alot more but I guess you will all find those things out later on. Saving money is a good one too. LOL....
I am not sure how to do this blogspot thing yet, so bear with me as I learn. I enjoy Ashleys blog so much as; even though we only live 8 miles away, I never get to see her. Isn't that sad???
Anyway, I enjoy keeping up with her and the boys. I see Cody more than the rest as he stops by every now and then to see mom.
Well I need to get ready for Aj's football game so lets see how this goes.
I will post pictures and such as I learn how. I hope you don't mind Ash, if I copy some of your cool ideas....lol.

No comments: